Who Are We?
R3 Data Recovery is a leading UK data recovery service specialising in the recovery of lost data from failed RAID arrays, Server arrays and NAS devices. Our experienced UK wide Response team is available 24 hours a day for the purpose of emergency data recovery of critical systems.
What We Do
In recent data loss situations R3 Data Recovery has recovered data from many failed server systems and RAID arrays where the unimmaginable has happened and the IT department’s worst fears have been realised. Some of those scenarios are listed below:
- Multiple hard disk failure on a RAID 5 array
- Accidentally initialised disk members and even entire arrays
- RAID systems that have been rebuilt and failed to boot following completion
- Deleted files and folders
- Failed member of a RAID 0 array
- Corrupt SQL and Microsoft Exchange databases
- 3 x failed hard disk drives on a RAID 6 system
- Re-initialised NAS (Network Attached Storage) file servers
In the case of failed hard drive’s that require attention our ISO 3 (greater than class 100) certified clean room labs are situated around the country so you are never far away from a full recovery of your data.
So why should a service of RAID Data Recovery exist at all?
Well, no server or RAID (Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks) System, is entirely resistant to failure. Whilst it is true that most RAID levels provide a good redundancy against failure allowing for one failed disk, as in RAID 5 arrays, two failed disks, as in RAID 6 arrays, the fact remains that there is absolutely no guarantee that irregularities in the power supply, sudden knocks or impacts or even natural disasters will not lead to the loss of data from what was thought to be a secure system.
Data Recovery services and dedicated data recovery personnel must exist as a fallback for when the worst does actually happen! R3 Data Recovery exists for that very reason, we specialise in RAID Data Recovery, Server Recovery and offer services to ensure that you are back up and running, with all of your data intact – in most cases, other than the minimal of down time, you would not be aware that the data had been lost.
R3 offer recovery of all RAID Arrays and File Server systems regardless of the configuration, the nature of the file system or the operating system that was used to create the data. R3’s RAID Recovery support includes:
- All versions of Microsoft Windows and Windows Server
- All versions of Enterprise Linux, Unix and POSIX based systems
- Mac OS systems, from Mac OS X Server to XSAN and other Mac formatted arrays
- NAS boxes (normally with a Linux Kernel and file system)
- NAS boxes with an embedded Windows OS